Queen of Heartless

Hi all

I have had this book on my shelf for awhile now and picked it up a week or so back and read it in 2 days. I loved her previous series so was very excited to hear about this one

It is.....


Heartless - Marissa Meyer

As is explained on the front, it is the back story of the Queen of Hearts and how she became the heartless wretch she was in Alice in Wonderland. 
Now I 💓fairy tales and I love Alice in Wonderland
I also loved The Lunar Chronicles series (if you haven't read it, you need too). Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter I have read several times over. This one? Will be no different

It is a little bit of a cliched 'girl is betrothed, meets another boy, falls in love' but who doesn't love abit of that? Then throw n the Mad Hatter and cake and you have a winner!!

As with her other books, Marissa Meyer is a fantastic storyteller, the story flow like a dream and it has a twist or two in store. We all know how she ends up but her getting there? You will have to read and find out ;)

Happy Reading all :)

Comments