Bookish goodies

So lots of exciting things to tell you...



I finally got my act together and went on my visit to the Hachette office and they were amazing!! So friendly and so nice and they gave me some freebies too :D

Then...





I signed up for a blog tour of Appetite from Red Door in January

Then then.....



Helen Steadman the fantastic author of Widdershins, who I get to meet at the end of the month, agreed to an interview on here!!

Then then then......


The wonderful guys and girls at Allson and Busby sent me this great Christmas proof and yummy chocolate coins

Then then then then (last one I promise)....


I got this fabulous parcel from Quercus! How amazing is that? The magic 8 ball is brillant!!

So that is all for this time.
I am just finishing off a book atm so will post a new review up soon

Happy Reading :)

Comments