Follow Me Back

Hi guys

Hope everyone is well :)
I am suffering a bit with my back :( but plodding along
So I am trying to catch up on my reading which has taken a back seat :((
But I am reviewing books that I have already read whilst reading new stuff. All in all juggling lol

So the next review is....



There was no sign of a struggle. She took her phone but left her laptop behind. Apparently, she had met someone online. Did she leave? Or was she taken?

The first time Aiden Kendrick hears about Lizzie Summerall's disappearance is when the police appear at his front door. Aiden doesn't know it yet, but with Lizzie's disappearance his life is about to take a twisted and desperate turn.....
So that's the back

It is all based on or around online messaging and social media and highlights the dangers that you never know who you are talking to. Which nowadays is a very prominent issue

Aiden is/was Lizzie's sort of ex boyfriend (I'm not quite sure what their relationship is/was lol). There was flirting but I don't know if there were together or not :/
As Aiden and Lizzie's best friend Marnie investigate Lizzie's disappearance, they uncover some things they didn't know and it changes things for them

It is a great read and could happen i.e meet someone online and they turn out to be someone else. Luckily I am married and met my husband face to face for the first time in a pub. But for some this isn't easily done (unsociable hours, work long hours etc).

Follow Me Back

Instagram
Twitter

Happy reading :)